Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Looking Ahead...

We have had a very busy couple of weeks!  As much fun as we have had, I'm glad to take a breather.  I'm starting to look ahead to the holidays.  I love Christmas!!  I'm excited about it this year and want to be able to really enjoy the magic that is Christmas.  Kathleen and I set a goal together to get most of our shopping done by Thanksgiving.  I believe that she is doing much better than I.  Therefore, I must get on the ball.  I have ordered the children's Christmas pajamas and I'm in love with them.  They feed into my classic fantasy of the children running down the stairs on Christmas morning full of delight and enthusiasm.  I got them here.



1 comment:

  1. Just precious! Oh...The BABS on Grace's are so you!!
    AnnaKate some cute Goodnight Lulu pj's. I need to get some other fun ones for before Christmas.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips