Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Sacks

We are really trying hard to do our part in the "going green" movement. I'm really scared for our children and their children and what our earth is going to be like for them. Will they experience life as we do or will it be dramatically different?

I've had lots of people ask me about the sandwich and snack bags that I send in the children's lunch boxes. They are called Happy-sacks, and I cannot recommend them enough. They are cloth on the outside and a wipeable nylon on the inside. They come in a variety of sizes and are machine washable. We usually just wipe them out. They save on waste and money (you don't have to buy bags anymore!). In short, we love them!

Obviously there is much more we can do in our family to positively impact the earth, but I feel like these bags are a step in the right direction.

3 comments:

  1. Well aren't those nifty!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, those are cool! Thanks for the tip!

    Wendy from Blue Lily Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet ideas! Thanks for posting. When I was looking for new kitchen cabinets I went with these guys. Great prices and selection.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips