Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


Last night we had our annual night before Halloween dinner which consisted of eyeball soup with a side of roach and a worm infested drink! We ate by candlelight and had a frightfully good time! As Grace left for school this morning Harris exclaimed, "Grace, I can't believe that you have school right in the middle of Halloween!" They were both really excited! Grace participated in the school parade and then her class had a party.

This evening we (along with another couple) headed over to a friends house and had dinner together before we all went trick or treating. The children had a great time playing together and walking around town filling their bags. They got a lot of loot!
I wanted to include a picture of Brendan, the children's cousin. My Mom also made his pirate costume, and I think that he looks terrific. I liked the costume so much I jokingly (actually I was serious but pretended to be joking just in case she didn't go for it) asked her to make Harris one for the pirate party coming up.

3 comments:

  1. What fun! The costumes are just fabulous. I know you were the hit of the town!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna,
    These are great fun pictures for a Halloween person like me--your Mom did an outstanding job on the costumes and all of your festive decorations were great--lucky friends to get invited to your party! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying your blog so much. I want to get started on ours so you can follow us too. We have so much going on I would love to share. Thank you
    Aunt Jeni

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips