Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Costumes





I think my Mom did an exceptional job with the costumes this year (as always).  The owl and fairy are perfect.  The children love them and look adorable!  It's amazing we got Harris to sit still for the picture, every time he puts the costume on he takes flight, literally!  Grace is so happy to be a rainbow fairy (she picked out the fabric) she can hardly stand it, apparently a rainbow fairy is very different from a regular fairy.  Did you know that?

I know that it takes a lot of time and effort on my Mom's part but it is much appreciated by the children and I.  Thank you!  

Remember the ornaments?  Here are this years. 


3 comments:

  1. What a cute owl! I love it! And a very beautiful (rainbow) fairy :) I finally finished Andy's owl costume Saturday and it's very cute and fluffy-we used a boa for the feathers. I'll have to post some pics for you. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect...Perfect! I just love both of them.

    Your mom is amazing.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing, and I love the ornaments too. What a special tradition.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips