Thursday, September 11, 2008

Harris goes to nursery school!




I just dropped my baby off at nursery school (my town is old fashioned-elementary school is called the grammar school and the preschool is still called a nursery school!).  

He did great!  I was worried because he can have a hard time with separation from me, but he gave me a hug and kiss, took the teachers hand and walked off.  I think it really helped that he knew Grace had gone there.  She also talked to him about all the wonderful things he would do.  He always feels better when Grace is with him, and I think that carried over to school.  

I'm going to miss him.  He is such a joy to be around (most of the time, he is 3 after all).  However, I will enjoy having 6 hours a week to get some things done!

P.S.  This is the new lunchbox that Harris picked out.  It's made by Sassafras and it's a frog.  I love it and so does he.

P.P.S. On the way to school Harris told me that he thought God pushed up the sun each morning with his finger!  I think that is brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, the years have flown by! I can't believe that Harris is ready for school (and I can't believe that Grace is in first grade!). She was so anxious for school to start and now Harris begins his journey of fun, laughter, and learning in nursery school. May it be a wonderful experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing you thoughts on this issue. Keep it up, looking forward to read another one in the future. Cheers!




    nursery peabody

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips