Thursday, September 25, 2008

Antique Frame + Grace= Beautiful


A couple of years ago my mom spotted a frame at an antique shop that she really thought I would like because it had a bow at the top (she's good like that). I love bows, always have. Does anyone remember BABS? She's waiting patiently in my basement for the day she can be used again! Anyway, when we had our family picture taken over the summer the photographer got a really beautiful shot of Grace. I thought that the feminine frame would be really great for her picture. I took the photo up to our local framer. He cut the picture and put a back on it...all for free! Another reason to support local businesses.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful frame and a beautiful picture. The BABS comment made me laugh out loud...is the BABS in your new house?? Bows always make me think of you.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips