Sunday, August 31, 2008

School Days

School starts in 4 days and Grace is out of her mind excited! So leading up to the big moment I thought my next few posts would be school themed (you know how I love themes!). Grace and I had a bit of girl time Friday (thanks Mom for watching Harris) and went school shopping, we also stopped and had a lovely lunch at a fun cafe. We had such a good time I think we should make a tradition out of having a "date" for school shopping. Here's what we got....

I was glad Grace picked out these shoes. As you might know she can be very sensitive about shoes and clothing in general. If they are remotely uncomfortable she won't/can't wear them. These were her favorite and I really like them because they are classic and will go with most everything.

This is the dress she plans on wearing the first day of school-she already has it laid out! You can't tell in the picture but it has little apples on it, she seems to have inherited my love of themes. I'm so proud!

Here is the lunchbox she picked out. This is the first year she will eat lunch at school, and I'm nervous about fixing her lunch everyday. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
We found a thermos that fits into her lunchbox. This is my attempt at thinking that I will send her interesting lunches.

1 comment:

  1. How fun to get all new stuff and get ready for the BIG day!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips